About several years ago, this came up in... Read More »
- A Mother's Dilemma
- A Mother’s DilemmaPosted 2 years ago
Whenever there was a tiff between me and my mother, her final words of all time were- “You will know only when you have your own kids…” and how true…
- Childhood Obesity – Is your child at risk?
- Childhood ObesityPosted 2 years ago
Obesity or being overweight is not just limited to adults, and the number of children being reported obese has been increasing over the past few years in many parts of…
- chicken nuggets for kids….
- chicken nuggets for kids….Posted 3 years ago
2 boneless chicken breast(cut into small cubes)
1 egg white
jeera (Cumin) powder,
dhaniya (Coriander) powder
ginger and garlic paste
mix all the ingredients together, leave to marinate for 1/2 an hour,…
- Being a mother – my own story
- Being a mother – my own storyPosted 2 years ago
We all try to be best at being a parent and this is what I also have been thinking and planning during my pregnancy. Being a good parent, a good…
- Grilled Sandwich with tofu and vegetables
- Grilled Sandwich with tofu and vegetablesPosted 2 years ago
This is a tasty sandwich rich in proteins (tofu), vitamins and minerals (vegetables and bread), carbohydrates (bread) and calcium (cheese) and can be served in breakfast or as an evening…
- My experience at the hospital
- My experience at the hospitalPosted 3 years ago
How was your experience with the doctors and staff at the hospital
where your baby was delivered?
Koel: I had my delivery in Kolkata where the morning staff at the
nursing home were…
- Staying Childfree
- Staying ChildfreePosted 1 week ago
About several years ago, this came up in a conversation with a friend who talked about staying childfree and would like to spend life “freely without restrictions, and more time…
- Inspiring Moms – Interview with Vinita Ananth
- Inspiring Moms – Interview with Vinita AnanthPosted 1 year ago
Moms inspire because they never give up hope. They inspire because they don’t think when it comes to responsibility, and just go ahead and do it.
Vinita Ananth is a…
- Poll – Is smacking a child an act of abuse?
- Poll – Is smacking a child an act of abuse?Posted 2 years ago
Your opinion counts! Do participate and share your thoughts. Smacking a child may be uncommon in some cultures/places and maybe very common in others. Help parents know about what you…
- To Be Whole Again!
- To Be Whole Again!Posted 2 years ago
October 28th,2009. Bhagirathi Neotia Hospital, Kolkata.
I faintly remember being wheeled out of the operation theatre. Someone was trying to talk to me. I opened my eyes for a few seconds…